What everyone in Vermont is talking about!
Wednesday November 13th
- Jimmy Eat World with special guest Pronoun will be at Higher Ground in South Burlington. Show starts at 7:30p.m!
- Seven Days Burger Week goes on now through Sunday at many participating local restaurants. Foodies take a bite out of specially priced meats and veggie patties with all the fixin’s at restaurants throughout the state.
- Seed: The Untold Story, a documentary about the importance of heirloom seeds provides food for thought! Free screening at Waterbury Public Library at 6p.m.
Thursday November 14th
- Faction Skis presents The Collective, a film celebrating the sports global community. Starts at 7:30pm at Outdoor Gear Exchange in Burlington. Expect thrills, spills, giveaways and loads more surprises!
- Swan Lake updates Tchaikovsky’s classic ballet at The Flynn Main Stage in Burlington at 7:30p.m. It will undoubtedly leave audiences flushed with emotion!
- Tom Rush, the folk music pioneer who introduced the world to James Taylor, Joni Mitchell, and Jackson Browne., will be at Town Hall Theater in Middlebury at 7:30p.m.
Friday, November 15, 2019
- David Crosby: Remember My Name will be screened at Town Hall Theater in Middlebury at 7pm. Experience David Crosby, human being, survivor, living his own truth, out loud.
- Shelburne Players present their rendition of the family friendly drama The Secret Garden, based on the book by Frances Hodgson Burnett. At Shelburne Town Center at 7:30p.m., and running till Saturday!
- Ricky Skaggs and Kentucky Thunder will be in the Stannard Gymansium at the Lyndon Campus at NVU. Show starts at 7pm!
- Bob Marley, The Comedian, with his wicked funny routines, will be at The Lebanon Opera House at 7:30pm. Also on Saturday!
Saturday November 16th
- Rubber Band Dance: This Montreal Dance Troupe combines the energy of hip-hop, the refinement of classical ballet, and the angular quality of contemporary dance. At the Dibden Center for the Arts at NVU in Johnson. Show starts at 7:00p.m!
- Blending rock, folk, Celtic, bluegrass and Americana traditions into a high-energy style, Carbon Leaf will be with Dan Mills at Higher Ground in South Burlington, 8pm.
Sunday November 17th
- The Vermont Blues Society Meeting and Showcase will be featuring Nobby Reed, Project, Chuck Eller, Paul Asbell, Clyde Stats, Dwight Richter and more, at Arts Riot at 4:30p.m.
Monday November 18th
- Dark Star Orchestra perform a Grateful Dead show at Higher Ground Ballroom in South Burlington at 8pm. On any given night, the band will perform a show based on a set list from the Grateful Dead’s 30 years of extensive touring!